Monday, February 28, 2011

Banknotes. Coins. Tokens. Postcards. Stamps.

The blogging world is my new distraction for my steady, sometimes fun, and almost always stressful life so please bear with me.

My First Time In Network Marketing Business


A photography blog that educates, inspires, and entertains.

WRITTEN FEELINGS
Mga sinulat na salita na hinugot pa mula sa isang napakalalim na imahinasyon ng may akda na nais ibahagi


Sharing for Technology Update: a Way to Find Something About Software-Freeware, Blogging, Internet, Social network, News and etc


A compilation of my mind's end-product.


This blog is mainly about how I make money online, online giveaways that I am joining and sometimes a twist about my personal life.

MAV'S HEALTHY TIPS
Just About Health 


It is all about PLACES you and I been to, the PEOPLE you meet, yummy FOOD you eat, great FEELINGS you share, the best LIFE to offer, your scatter views and it is how you think about this BLOG!

THE WORLD IT IS NOT
One Tech. One World. Pinoy Technology

This is my life and CEBU as my home and everything in it!

Ang Directory ng mga Blogs na Gawa ng Pinoy


In these game of life it's better to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated seasons in life.

The crumbs of my mind rolled into a whole.

Links and Followers Exchange

An avenue of redefining love and life. A quest for spiritual growth. A reflection of emotional power.

A New Beginning
Just a blogger who loves to write about everything that comes into his mind 


Creative writing with unrelatable relatableness. The imaginative works of wingstruck. Welcome to my blogging world.Thank you for taking the time to read the works of a young writer.

14 comments:

agustindhemie said...

wow ang ganda..pls visit me po.thanks

Javine said...

Link exchange with my page: http://add-link-exchange.buscocasita.com/

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

i add this blog in my blog..the philippine landmarks today.....i hope you can add my blog in this site..thanks..

Xprosaic said...

added you already.. Thanks!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Thanks for adding my blog here ... will do the same now thanks again.

Aqmal said...

I'm so sorry just can reply your message this time. and i'm very interested with your comment.. :) ok what'is your anchor text?.
Please put my blog with 'Technology News' as a title..
and 'Sharing for Technology Update: a Way to Find Something About Software-Freeware, Blogging, Internet, Social network, News and etc..' as my description.. what about your blog?

Aqmal said...

Ok, your link have been shown on my blog.. :)

Danken said...

hey... pwede pa ba sumali sa exchange links?

Nalagay ko n ung link ng blog mo sa blog ko (dun sa blog archives)... check mo lng... e2 pla ang address ng sakin http://www.camshutter.com
Header: Camshutter
Description: A photography blog that educates, inspires, and entertains.

salamat!
___________________________________
Camshutter

Danken said...

I moved the your link to a separate directory. You can find it here:

http://www.camshutter.com/p/blogroll.html

Thanks!


___________________________________
My Photography Blog

Danken said...

thanks!

k-ivs said...

good day, tapos na kitang na add sa list ko... tnx

http://mavhealthytips.blogspot.com/

GbSb said...

Nice Travel Blog and Photos. I add you in my site.Add me too. Nice place to visits, Keep it up

http://gb-sb.blogspot.com/

GbSb said...

Thanks for adding me.Very nice Travel blog.Keep blogging..

Anonymous said...

Bizkwit philippines online directory in a cookie jar. Search, Write Reviews, Make Friends, Get Discounts.